Get -- or give -- one of each of our Shower Steamers. These small gems are like bath bombs for the shower. Even if a bath isn’t in the future, you can still have a fantastic aromatherapy experience in your home with Shower Steamers - also known as Shower Melts, Shower Fizzies, and Shower Bombs. Each Shower Steamer can last your entire shower (about 10 minutes). With this Shower Steamer Sampler, you can try them all!
Tension Tamer Shower Steamer
- This blend is used by many of our customers to soothe headaches and tension.
- Breathe in the easy blend of essential oils, time-tested in our Tension Tamer aromatherapy roller bottle.
Sweet Dreams Shower Steamer
- Especially great at bedtime.
- A calming, quieting aromatherapy experience from our Sweet Dreams essential oil blend.
Menthol & Eucalyptus Shower Steamer
- Great at the start of your day.
- Breathe in the cool menthol, soothing eucalyptus, and uplifting rosemary for a lively aromatherapy experience.
Menthol & Peppermint Shower Steamer
Peppermint Eucalyptus Shower Steamer
- Our favorite for a feeling of easier breathing.
- Made with menthol and peppermint for a vibrant aromatherapy experience.
- Great for a feeling of easier breathing without menthol.
- Includes cleansing peppermint & eucalyptus essential oils.
Use & Tips
- Remove foil and place one Shower Steamer on the floor of your shower.
- For best results put the Shower Steamer in a place where it is not in the direct stream of the shower, but the water is hitting it from time to time to release the aromatherapy benefits.
- If you want to make the aromatherapy experience last longer in your shower, put the steamer into a small bowl so the essential oils don't go right down the drain as they are released.
NOT FOR USE AS A BATH BOMB! Because of the high concentration of menthol and essential oils, these shower steamers are not appropriate for the bathtub.
Our Shower Steamers contain no fragrance oils, only essential oils and menthol.
The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements above. Therefore, these products are not intended to treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease. Further, all plant and other information provided is meant to inform, educate, and assist, not to diagnose or suggest any specific outcome.